Student Information for Attending Basketball Playoff Game
on Thursday, February 15, 2018
To receive an excused absence for attending the SPHS Women’s Basketball Playoff Game on Thursday, February 15, 2018 you must do all of the following:
- Print out permission form at this link or PDF version here.
- Have the printed form signed by your parent or legal guardian.
- Turn in the signed form to your 2nd period teacher on Thursday BEFORE you leave.
- You MUST purchase a ticket on Go Fan at this link https://gofan.co/app/events/20232 no later than Wednesday, February 14th.
- You MUST show your GoFan confirmation email/Game ticket to be released from class on Thursday to go to the game. Game Time is 12:00 noon. The administration will release students (with a ticket who have turned in a permission form) by intercom at 10:00 am on game day.
- There will be one Fan Bus available. You can purchase a bus ticket for $5.00 on my school fees. Fee will be available at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, February 13th. Seats are limited. If you are riding the bus, you will show your permission form to your 2nd period teacher and then bring it to the bus driver. You will also need to bring you myschoolfees printed bus ticket receipt to the bus.
- If you do not ride the fan bus, you must provide your own transportation to the game.
Schedule Changes for the Week
Wednesday and Thursday this week will be 7 period Days
Schedule linked HERE.